Returns & Refunds
Unfortunately even the highest quality products do have a failure rate, particularly items that are electro-mechanical in nature as are many of our products. But as sex toys become more advanced sometimes what is perceived as a faulty product could be nothing but a new feature or even just a bad battery. We ask if you could please do a few quick checks before returning your new sex toy – the checklist at the end of our returns policy will guide you through common reasons why a product may not appear to work – if in doubt please refer to the instruction manual if provided – note some toys have the instructions printed on the carton or packaging. Alternatively please email us the item code and the problem encountered and we will be glad to assist further.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We will replace items which are found to be defective only – products will be replaced of the same brand and product model. The product cannot be exchanged for a different product brand or model. Should the product be out of stock we will inform you accordingly and refund to you the full purchase price or credit the original product value to your account.
Please advise us of defective products via email within 7 days of receiving the product, clearly stating your invoice number as well as the product code of the defective item. Please also provide a description of the fault. Once processed a returns authorisation number will be forwarded to you via email and can be used to query the status of the return.
We will pay for the shipping cost of the collection of the defective product, provided the collection address is the same as the delivery address on the original invoice. Products should be returned in original packaging and include all manuals and accessories.
The product will be tested in a controlled environment – should the product be found to be defective, a replacement product will be dispatched to you. We will pay the cost of the delivery, provided the delivery address is the same as the delivery address on the original invoice.
Should the product be found to be in working order then the same product will be returned to you – the delivery cost will be forwarded to you and the delivery instruction will only be authorised when the delivery charges have been paid in full.
We will replace items which are found to be damaged on delivery – products will be replaced with the same brand and product model. We will not exchange the product for a different product brand or model. Should the product be out of stock we will inform you accordingly and refund to you the full purchase price or credit your account with the value of the original product.
Please advise us of damaged products via email within 24 hours of receiving the product, clearly stating your invoice number as well as the product code of the defective item. Please also provide at least 3 clear colour photographs of the package as received from the delivering courier company, as well as 3 clear colour photographs of each damaged product in original packaging. Should the damage be visible without opening the product eg transparent box type packaging or blister packaging ,please do not remove the products from the original packaging.
Once processed we will issue a returns authorisation number which will be forwarded to you via email and can be used to query the status of the return.
We will pay the cost of the collection as well as the delivery, provided the collection and delivery addresses are the same as the delivery address on the original invoice.
All collections and deliveries will be from and to the original invoice address. Should there be a change in the collection or delivery addresses as is often the case when the products were purchased as gifts, then there may be a change in the cost of delivery. In these instances we will forward the difference in collection or delivery cost to you and collection and delivery instructions will only be authorized when any additional collection or delivery charges have been paid in full.
Delivery costs for products that were returned as defective but were found to be defect free will be for the cost of the customer.
Things to check before you return your product –
- Most battery operated sex toys that are shipped with the batteries installed have an insulator inserted in the battery compartment – this is usually a small plastic disc that is placed on the topmost battery before the battery cover is closed, and serves to prevent the toy from switching on whilst in transit or storage. Please remove this disc and then try switching on your toy again.
- Ensure that the battery compartment is closed tight – many toys have the speed and mode controller knobs on the battery compartment cover and the unit will not operate if the cover has not been seated properly. This applies particularly to waterproof toys that have a rubber seal between the main body of the toy and the battery compartment cover.
- Most toys have a sticker on the inside of the battery compartment depicting the correct battery installation polarity – note : on models using alkaline batteries the batteries are usually installed in opposite directions to each other , so very rarely would the batteries be inserted facing the same direction.
- Always use new good quality batteries of the same brand when trying your new toy – never mix new and used batteries.
- On models fitted with rechargeable batteries, please ensure that the device has been fully charged as per the operator manual before switching on.
- Many of the new toys have touch control pads on the control panel and the Power On button has to be held in for 3 to 4 seconds before the toy switches on – this is to prevent the toy from switching on accidently. The same may apply to turning off the device.
- On devices with external controllers ensure the connector cable is securely plugged into the device as well as the controller.
- Remote controlled devices have batteries in both the device as well as the controller.